Monday, October 26, 2009

Pray for me please!

The Lord was so so faithful in providing the money that I needed to get back here this semester! My semester is completely paid off!! As I get closer to the end of this semester, I'm faced with the reality that in order to come back in January and graduate with my class, I have to come up with approximately $3,500-$4,000. Whereas in the past, I've either had enough savings to be completely covered or I've had time to get a job and work to raise money, this time, I'll have about a month in between semesters. I had $700 left over this semester, however, within the last few days I've gotten 3 hospital bills from the beginning of the semester amounting to either $350 or more like $600-ish.....all depending on if I'm reading right and understanding it. It doesn't look like my insurance is going to cover it, so it's coming out of my pocket. Ouch.
I know that God is in control of the situation. I know that it's not the end of the world if I have to take a semester off and work and then finish up next fall. But we're a close class and it would mean the world to me to be able to graduate with them!!!
I would like to ask you all to please pray for me! Pray that the Lord would provide and ultimately, please pray that I would be able to trust God and rest in Him. I know that nothing is to big for him, as daunting as this seems. But I really need to trust him completely!!!
Thanks so much for your prayers!!!

No comments: