Thursday, August 12, 2010

I fell off the face of the earth.

Just thought I'd climb back onto the surface of the earth and let ya'll know where I'm at and what the next few months will hold!
I really did fall off the face of the earth...and landed in Arizona for this week. I'm hanging out with Drew and his family. So far I've been mudding (no comments everyone..), done a lot of swimming...some of my own free will, some not, and tomorrow we're going hiking. Yes, it's true. And I'm loving every minute of it!!!
I head back to Michigan on Saturday to begin my internship. It's going to be an entirely different atmosphere to be there but not as a student. I can't wait to see what the Lord holds for me this year! Please pray that I can find a job quickly when I get back in Jackson.
I'll do my best to update this blog as well as get some newsletters sent out this month.
It was so wonderful to see everyone in California and I already miss you all. God has blessed me by putting some amazing people in my life and it was wonderful to be able to spend time with quite a few of them over the last few months. Love you all and I promise.....I'll keep in touch. Or try to......

No comments: