Friday, February 27, 2009

Jeremiah 18:2a

"Arise, and go down to the Potter's house....."

This is the theme verse for my dorm, dorm #330. We live in wholehearted obedience to this verse on a weekly basis, sometimes multiple times a week. A lot of you have been asking about my Michigan family, so let me introduce you to the Potter family.


This is Joel and Bethany Potter (more affectionately known as Mama Bethany and JoPo or Captain Von Trapp, depending on who you ask) and their two phenomenal boys, Jack and Owen.

My little brothers. Jack just turned 4 and Owen will be 2 at the end of April.
Aren't they the cutest kids ever?!

When I babysat a few weeks ago, Jack and I spent the half hour before bedtime watching the cooking channel on TV. By the time we were done and getting him in bed, he had decided that his mom is going to teach us both to cook. We're going to learn togeeeeether!!!!!!!


Look at that face!! He's so cute!!! I'm gonna try to bring Owen home with me for Summer...I just have to get Mom and Dad's consent. Drat.

1 comment:

leililan said...

but.... can she make sopes??? that's really all you need to survive...

ps... stop liking it so much!! we'll start to wonder if you miss us!!!