Sunday, May 1, 2011

I will miss you greatly, but I'll see you soon!!


My dear Tante Polly went to be with Jesus last night. What a comfort it is to have that assurance that she is with Him now, completely free of all pain and sickness!

I will miss her dearly and wish with all my heart that I could be home right now. I'm so grateful that I was able to see her and spend time with her when I was home in December. I'm even more grateful that I'll be able to see her again in heaven! Praise God for that hope and gift of eternal life!!




Hats off to my dad and my grandma for taking such good care of Tante Polly over the last few years. It was a blessing to her and a blessing to the rest of the family.

17 comments:

Remedios The Beauty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Remedios The Beauty said...

I belive, that you'll see her, but not soon, you have to live a long time. I also belive, that she is watching at you from heaven and blessing you. so, just pray for her.

Melany said...

That's a beautiful photograph... your family must be Dutch? I love all of my Tantes... all of my Oma's sisters still live in Holland.

Melany said...

...and Amen to our beautiful hope!

gonefishing said...

aww im rli sorry that you lost someone you loved. She looked like a lovely old lady as well kind of elegant and dainty. I'm glad you have some lovely memories to keep of her.
Poppy

Nice blog!

Unknown said...

Yes!! PRAISE HIM

Anonymous said...

Sorry for your lost. She is paradise now with our father.


PS check out my blog: bloggingbyotheliam.blogspot.com

marianne said...

God Bless you all

Prettypics123 said...

Sorry for your loss. I love that photograph.

Phil Spillane said...

She will be waiting for you when your time comes with a smile on her face

Anonymous said...

Great blog really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
Cheap Flights to Adelaide
Flights to Adelaide
Adelaide Flights

Anonymous said...

everything will be ok :)

piccolacasadellavisitazione said...

sure your tante Polly is there. If you want to know where please visit our blog at:
http://houseofvisitation.blogspot.com
Thank you

rsctt said...

condolences

www.wayfarersquest-rsctt.blogspot.com

Technology Ebooks Download said...

so sad. hope to see her soon.

Hollister Lee said...

That's a beautiful photograph... your family must be Dutch? I love all of my Tantes... all of my Oma's sisters still live in Holland.

Fred M said...

I am sorry for your loss. Be comforted with the words of 1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17. God bless and take care. Fred@http://yurconnected.blogspot.com