Thursday, March 19, 2009

I shall now share with you a few select photos from Spirit week at NTBI. Ready....Begin.

We started off with Redneck day. It was funny because for some reason, we had a TON of visitors that day. All these poor potential students, sitting through classes with their parents while we all troop around in redneck attire. I must say, it was one of the more amusing things I've ever seen. I rather enjoyed it.


Tessa and Leah made great truckers.

Next came the traditional St. Patty's day Green Fest. The amount of green in that small building was almost sickening....but phenomenal at the same time. Go figure.


Bible character day has been my favorite so far. A lot of people went all out. Therefore, there will be a few more pictures for this event. I'm going to use my magical skills and combine pictures so this post isn't 9 feet long. Voila!

Here we have some angels, an Egyptian Princess and her handmaid, the angel Gabriel, and Hagar.


Next we have Blind Bartemaus, Jael and Sisera, Goliath (that dude is 6"7' in real life), and Esther.


My friend Chrissy and I decided to do something...not-so-traditional. I wore a name-tag that said "Hello, my name is Elizabeth" and Chrissy wore one that said "Hello, my name is Mary." In keeping with the story in the Bible, I was farther along than she was and therefore was quite a bit larger. I have a new found respect for pregnant women. I never knew tying my shoes, going down stairs, sitting at a table, and sitting in general could be so hard. Anyway, as you see in the picture, I wore a sign pointing to her belly that said "Meet Jesus" and she wore one pointing to my belly that said "Meet John the Baptist." We stuck together all day and had a blast! You can't say the idea wasn't original! haha

Aaaaaand last but not least, the infamous group picture. We definitely are a fun bunch of whack jobs.

So that has been my last week! I know I haven't updated this thing in a while, but it's definitely been incredibly and insanely busy! I have an unbelievable amount of homework this weekend and I'll be taking a short roadtrip to Wisconsin. We'll see how much I get done. :) In the meantime, I love and miss you all! Thanks to those who have blessed me with letters, texts, calls, emails, etc. Every last one means more than I can express! I miss you all!


4 comments:

leililan said...

again... you are so odd....

ps... "we're washing psalty's pages, we're washing one by one!"

Unknown said...

You and Chrissy were very good. But I must say that Blind Bartemaus was my favorite. I laughed out loud. Good job!!

amy said...

when I visited Dana, there were people dressed like you but it wasn't spirit week!! why did I ever go??? Hope you continue to have fun!

1danblu said...

Does Blind Bart play the piano, cuz I think I saw him on TV once.
antion